LIGHTTRACKER SAMPLE REPORTS
CREED provides both standard and custom reports on national- and state-level full-category lighting data (including incandescent, CFL, halogen, LED, and others).
WHAT DOES CREED OFFER?
- Verify the impact of your utility rebates.
- Gain access to full-category CFL, LED, incandescent, and halogen sales reports.
- Receive unparalleled reports for energy efficiency planning and evaluation.
- Acquire cutting-edge intelligent insights you can rely on.
- Harness cutting-edge lighting market analytics
ABOUT CREED LIGHTTRACKER
To solve a problem that has plagued the energy efficiency industry for many years, Apex Analytics created the Consortium for Retail Energy Efficiency Data (CREED) in 2012. CREED serves as a consortium of program administrators, retailers, and manufacturers working together to collect the necessary data to better plan and evaluate energy efficiency programs. LightTracker is CREED’s first initiative, focused on acquiring full-category lighting data, including incandescent, halogen, CFL, and LED bulb types, for all distribution channels in the entire United States. As a consortium, CREED speaks as one voice for program administrators nationwide as they request, collect, and report on the sales data needed by the energy efficiency community.